Strike pay

For those of you who joined the strike on the 3rd December and have just had the deduction in January 2014 pay, please find attached Strike Pay Application form.

If you need a hard copy of the claim form or have any questions please email or telephone me. Basically, once you receive your payslip with the deduction, photocopy or print it direct from Trent, attach to claim form and send it off to the FREEPOST address at the bottom of the claim form. Once approved the Strike Pay will be BACS transferred direct into your account.

Please make colleagues aware who may not have regular access to emails and print them off a copy.

We have a Branch Meeting on the 3rd February 2014 and I’ll be asking the branch to consider additional help for any future industrial action.

Leave a Reply